In honor of my 37th birthday, here are 37 Things I've Never Done.
37 Things I've Never Done
(In no particular order...)
1. Traveled any where outside the U.S. or Mexico.
2. Ventured out on my own or travel on my own.
3. Driven a stick shift. (Technically, my dad taught me when I was 7 or 8 years old, but I never drove another stick shift after that, so I forgot how.)
4. Jumped out of an airplane. (Add this to that very short list of things I'll never do.)
5. Had a pedicure. (Probably never will. I'm not comfortable with strangers touching my feet.)
6. Gotten a tattoo. (I want a pegasus, in honor of my mom.)
7. Made love in an elevator. (You can blame Aerosmith and Grey's Anatomy on this one.)
8. Owned a new car. (Or my own car, for that matter.)
9. Gone skinny dipping. (At least not as an adult.)
10. Worn an evening gown. (I've always dreamed of getting dressed up in a fancy gown.)
11. Met my first childhood crush: Donny Osmond! (♥)
12. Met my teenage crush: Tommy Lee (♥♥♥)
13. Done Yoga or Pilates.
14. Been to Miami! (My childhood best friend moved to Miami when we were kids. I've always wanted to go visit him.)
15. Stepped foot inside a Starbuck's. (Remeber, I've lived in Small Town, Mexico for the past 11 years.)
16. Had a Quinceañera or Sweet Sixteen party.
Gotten drunk.(Unless you count that one New Year's Eve where I drank too much sparkling apple cider, but it shouldn't count because it was sparkling apple cider.)
18. Been on a cruise.
19. Lived on my own.
20. Won anything. (Prize, Raffle, Car, Lottery, Grammy, Oscar, Nobel Peace Prize....)
Cared much for exercise .(Things change! I won't say that I LOVE to work-out, but I do enjoy it. A lot!)
22. Been to a bar or club as an adult who can drink.
23. Bought a house.
24. Had a limpia (Mexican spiritual cleansing). (Not that I really want or need one, but I think I might know someone who can hook me up.)
|Ashley giving my suegro (father-in-law) a limpia.|
Written a book.
26. Done drugs. (Don't plan on doing them ever.)
27. Thrown a big party while my mom/grandparents were out of town.
Fired a gun.(A BB gun at summer camp doesn't count.)
29. Been to a blogger conference.
30. Gone to Vegas as an adult, so I could do something that should stay in Vegas.
31. Had someone throw me a surprise party.
32. Kicked anyone out of bed for eating crackers. (Oh, wait! Do the kiddies count? LOL)
33. Seen any of The Godfather movies.
34. Been a bridesmaid.
36. Been to New York City.
37. Joined the Mile-High Club. (Wink, wink!)
Okay, I showed you mine, now it's time for you to show me yours! What are some things you've always wanted to do, but never have.
Linking up with Mama Kat for her Pretty Much World-Famous Writer's Workshop.