37 Things I've Never Done
1. Traveled any where outside the U.S. or Mexico.
2. Visited the pyramids or any of the amazing archaeological sites Mexico has to offer.
3. Learned to drive a stick shift.
4. Jumped out of an airplane.
5. Had a pedicure. (Probably never will. I'm not comfortable with strangers touching my feet.)
6. Gotten a tattoo.
7. Made love in an elevator.
8. Ventured farther south in Mexico than Guadalajara.
9. Gone skinny dipping.
10. Worn an evening gown.
11. Met my first childhood crush: Donny Osmond! (♥)
12. Met my teenage crush: Tommy Lee (♥♥♥)
13. Done Yoga or Pilates.
14. Had a Pumpkin Pie Latte. But I have come up with my own version. I call it Pumpkin Spice Mexican Hot Chocolate!
15. Stepped foot inside a Starbuck's. (Remeber, I've lived in Small Town, Mexico for the past 11 years.)
16. Had a Quinceañera or Sweet Sixteen party.
Gotten drunk.(Unless you count that one New Year's Eve where I drank too much sparkling apple cider, but it shouldn't count because it was sparkling apple cider.)
18. Been on a cruise.
19. Smoked a cigar.
20. Won anything. (Prize, Raffle, Car, Lottery, Grammy, Oscar, Nobel Peace Prize....)
21. Cared much for exercise.
22. Had to save the world.
23. Ridden off into the sunset. (Although, I have flown down to Mexico at sunrise with Hubby!)
24. Had a limpia (Mexican spiritual cleansing). (But I think I might know someone who can hook me up.)
|Ashley giving my suegro (father-in-law) a limpia.|
25. Traveled alone.
26. Gone on a blind date.
27. Thrown a big party while my mom/grandparents were out of town.
28. Fired a weapon. (A BB gun at summer camp doesn't count.)
29. Heard Hubby say, "Leslie, you've got some 'splainin to do!"
30. Gone to Vegas as an adult, so I could do something that should stay in Vegas.
31. Had a surprise party.
32. Kicked Hubby out of bed for eating crackers.
33. Seen any of The Godfather movies.
34. Been a bridesmaid.
36. Been to New York City.
37. Joined the Mile-High Club. ;)
What are some of things you haven't done???
Linking up with Mama Kat for her Pretty Much World-Famous Writer's Workshop.