This month Old School Blogging is being hosted by Elaine and Alison. They are asking us to tell them five things about us.
5 Things I Have a Passion For:
- My family.
- Uplifting others.
- Making people happy.
- Use every ounce of talent God has given me.
- Figure out what that talent is.
- Write 3 books: a cookbook, a novel, and my memoirs.
- Travel the world.
- Celebrate my 50th wedding anniversary with Hubby, our kids, and grandkids. (Only 31-1/2 years to go!)
- I love you.
- Adios. (Because that's how people greet each other in Mexico.)
- Hijos de la chilindrina!
- Honey, I've been thinking.... (I have no idea why these 4 simple little words have the ability to make my Hubby cringe.)
- El Vidente by Paul Feranka (Just started reading it.)
- O magazine
- HGTV magazine
- Forever, Erma by Erma Bombeck
- Bobby Flay's Burgers, Fries & Shakes
- It's a Wonderful Life
- When Harry Met Sally
- Christmas with the Kranks
- Miracle on 34th Street (original)
- The Family Stone
- New York City
- Tuscany, Italy
- A B&B in Vermont or New Hampshire
- Oh, Canada!
5 People I'd like to tag...
I hope you join in the old school blogging fun. I would love to learn more about you.