I'm obsessing over....Whether I should ask Santa Claus for a laptop or tablet this year for Christmas. Not that he's actually going to give me either one of those THIS Christmas, but a girl can dream.
I'm working on...
- This blog post
- The Food 'n Flix: Julie & Julia Round-Up for my food blog.
- Editing the second draft of Hope's 10 page book report.
- Making my weekly planner for 2013.
I'm thinking about...
- How inviting and warm my bed looks.
- How cool it is that I can make the minor headings in this post match my post title. Very, very cool!
- Hope's 15th birthday party this weekend at the ranch.
- Waking up an hour or two later every morning for two weeks during Christmas vacation.
- Hubby's snoring. (Our bed is right next to my computer.)
- The West Side Story Soundtrack that's been playing in my mind since I wrote the title of this post.
Eating....It's 10:30pm so it's kind of late to be eating. But I just finished drinking a cup of coffee, decaf so I'm not up all night, to help keep me warm while I finish up a few things before going to bed.
- Santa brings me a laptop or tablet for Christmas.
- That my loved ones' Christmas wishes come true this year.