It's going to take a while for some of those problems to work themselves out and when they do, I might write about them here. But for now, I really need to get my mind off of the negative stuff and focus my attention elsewhere. So...when I found this post from Grace at Arms Wide Open, who got the idea from The Paper Mama, I thought it was just the thing I needed to get me on my way to being my regular happy, chipper self.
Right now I'm...
- Where the heck the first half of February went?
- The rash I've broken into because of all of the stress from last week, wondering if it could possibly be the chicken pox, even though I know it's not, and worrying about it anyway.
- The weather. It's either not cold enough, too cold, too wet, too gloomy or not warm enough. (I'm getting old!)
- Staying positive and finding joy in every moment. I know "this too shall pass", so I'm not going to let one bad week keep me from living my life and enjoying it.
- This blog post and getting back into the groove of blogging. (I've missed you guys!)
- How awesome the Chili Cheese Fries I made for lunch were! (Swoon!)
- How I haven't posted a new recipe on my food blog in over a week.
- When I'm going to go finish enrolling Hope for High School. (Only have 2 more weeks left.)
- Valentine's Day.
- Our favorite aunt's birthday tomorrow.
- The pile of dishes I should be washing.
- A much better week than last week.
- Warmer weather.
- Doing something romantic with Hubby this week.
- Our Semana Santa camping trip.
- How quiet the kiddies are when they're doing homework..
- Hubby working in the shop just a few feet away.
- Hope singing along to Adele's Rolling in the Deep that she's listening to on her MP3 player.
- The Van Halen song that inspired the title of this post.
Just finished eating lunch, but I could use a cafecito to help warm me up. The sun may be shining outside, but it's still plenty cold.
- It weren't so cold.
- That time would slow down and my kiddies would stop growing up so fast.
- I had a clothes dryer so the laundry wouldn't pile up when it rains all week!
- That everything will turn out fine.