The second award was given to me by one of my newest friends, Kerry of Butler Way.
Kerry and her hubby Paul blog about everything. They also post daily pics of the results of their recent weight loss. And best of all, they think I'm an interesting person and wrote a post all about me. (They have excellent taste!)
Both of these awards require that I write 7 to 10 things that not many people know about me.
It's easier said than done.
10 things you may not know about me...
- I had a brother, but he passed away before I was born. (He fell out of his crib and broke his neck. This is reason Numero Uno why I never put my kiddies to sleep in a crib.)
- I was 13 years old the last time I saw my dad. And he didn't even say 'Hi".
- I spent a lot of my childhood in bars, casinos and bowling alleys. (My mom was a bartender and often took me to work with her.)
- I was expelled from school when I was in the 3rd grade, because my mom punched the principal. (She thought it only fair, since his son knocked out my two front teeth with his foot!)
- My first crush was on Donny Osmond! I even had the Donny Osmond doll that came with a silver microphone that you could stick in his hand.
- I was thisclose to being adopted when I was 10.
- I had to relearn Spanish when I was 11. I completely forgot it after living in Texas for 3 years.
- I was a cheerleader in Junior High.
- I have psychic dreams. (I will tell you all about them one of these days!)
- I am currently trying to lose some of my excess weight. And I'm even documenting the process on another blog.