My new friend Tammy, from I Don't Like Mama has tagged me to make a list of 10 things that make me happy. (Tammy's a fabulous mommy blogger who decorates the most gorgeous cakes.)
10 Things That Make Me Happy (in no particular order)
- My hubby! Aside from the fact that he's the love of my life and my best friend, he's also cute and funny. The perfect combination.
- My kiddies! I love them so much. Just watching them play brings a smile to my face.
- Cooking and baking! I am happiest when cooking.
- Cows! I love all things cow, especially if it's for the kitchen. (My obsession make me easy to shop for...if it's got a cow on it, I'll be happy!)
- Hugs and kisses! Nothing like a hug and a kiss from my kiddies!
- TV shows in English! I know it sounds a little funny, but after living in a Spanish speaking country for 9 years, it's nice to be able to watch some TV shows in English.
- Comments! This isn't a ploy to get you to comment. But comments really do make me super happy!
- Reading a good book! Now that I know that I can download books on to my computer, there isn't a day that goes by that I don't read.
- Holidays! Did you really think I wouldn't mention how much I love holidays and how happy they make me? I have yet to meet a holiday that I don't like!
- It's a Wonderful Life! My all-time favorite movie! I always feel so much happier after watching it.